Friday 23 October 2009

Anthropologie

Finally, eight years after I discovered Anthropologie, and decided that it was my favourite shop in the world (well... my favourite chain store, the independents, gallery stores, and antique shops are too numerous to choose between) it arrives in the UK today. I'm going to have to run down there in my lunch hour to see if it compares to its sister in New York which I visited less than a week ago. On that occasion I was too blown away by the sheer quantity of things that I needed to have (as well as the thought of baggage restrictions) to buy anything. This time my purse might not escape quite so unscathed. Plus its really close to Liberty's, my favourite department store (how many different sorts of favourite am I allowed?) so there's double the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment